The family company autodoprava Hradecký has been operating on the Czech market since 2006. As a family company, we value successful cooperation based on friendly negotiations with our clients and, above all, we value long-term cooperation with our key business partners. From the very beginning, we have been constantly developing our partnership and maintaining a high standard of our services. We provide all our services with our own Mercedes-Benz vehicles, which are owned by our company.
- 2006 – purchased first vehicle, cooperation with TOP TRANS started
- 2008 – purchased the first 12 t Mercedes Vário vehicle, cooperation with GEFCO started
- 2010 cooperation with Gebruder Weiss started (15 vehicles)
- 2013 – cooperation with LIDL started, purchased the first vehicles meeting FRC certificates (vehicle fleet has grown to 20 vehicles).
- 2015 – cooperation with CE – Energy started
- 2019 – relocation of the company to its own premises with a service workshop and two covered parking spaces. Built a central office complex and service with a diagnostic system for servicing both our own and our partners’ vehicles.
Vision until 2030 – expansion of cars. fleet of 100 vehicles, deepening partnerships with key companies and welcoming new business partners into our portfolio of satisfied business partners.
We offer our customers quality and reliable services in the fields of international transport. We perform all transport exclusively in our own cars.
We are able to arrange transport for you in solo trucks from 12 to 18 tons, or also in trucks throughout Europe.
We provide domestic transport of solos by trucks or lorries. Our long-term customers include, for example, TOP TRANS and GEBRUDER WEISS. We are also able to arrange for you transport in trucks throughout the Czech Republic in the controlled FRC temperature mode.
Frigo transport is provided by our company under controlled temperature. All cars meet strict certification standards for the transport of food.